My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brothers on PSN.

P.Myers

I'm so glad that I read the topic for X box brothers. I don't know why it never occurred to me to see if any brothers are on PlayStation Network. If any body wants to add me my PSN handle is FXDWG100. I'm curious what are your top 3 favorite games?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Freemason Connect HD mobile app

polmjonz

Polmjonz2 mostly COD BO and BO2. Love killing the zombies and working on my multiplayer skills.

Freemason Connect HD

wedgeprime

My name is wedgeprime. While I mostly play on the xbox I do play some ps3 only games and Battlefield 3

Freemason Connect HD

bjdeverell

Premium Member
SWEET! I'm glad we've got Bros. on PSN. I'm Hiram-Tyrian. Yeah, I went Masonic w/ my PSN handle. That may make me a little lame or a little awesome...Hard to say lol.

Bro.doyleUK

Feel free to add THEDOYLEMAN. Just message me to say your a Brother.
I only really play call of duty though!

Freemason Connect HD

bjdeverell

Premium Member
are any of you planning on picking up Splinter Cell: Black List? It goes on sale today and is supposed to have a pretty good multiplayer component. maybe I'll see you guys there. and don't you dare act distressed 'cause you won't be getting any mercy from me :)

P.Myers

How many of y'all have reserved a PS4? Or do you plan to wait until the hype dies down? I'm hoping the wife will pick one up for Xmas. I'm excited about BF4.

Bro.doyleUK

Yesterday I pre-ordered GTAV... That's going to be the game of the decade.
Who else is getting it on playstation?

Freemason Connect HD

P.Myers

I'm still on the fence. I thought the last GTA was OK but not great. On the other hand I hear the online action is gonna be epic. I'm looking forward to BF4. I hope the sniper role is better than it was in BF3. Something closer to Bad Company 2.

Bro.doyleUK

I'm not up to date with bf. never played it.
I believe the GTA will have everything as good as San Andreas and that was amazing.
Fancy a game of COD soon.
I can't use my headset but I'm having a blast in a bit!
Ps I bought a new official controller and a new official headset. HOWEVER as soon as I turn the Bluetooth headset on I completely loose my controller. It must be because the controller came from Hong Kong.
And ideas?

Freemason Connect HD

Teergear67

I've reserved a PS4... Not buying another PS3 game. The last if us was great, but continued to freeze on my 1st Gen PS3

William R Teer Sr

jasper7788

I'm BadCopPAPD on PSN. I enjoy first person shooters. Especially Battlefield 3 and looking forward to BF 4.

Freemason Connect HD

Brennan

My Psn tag is Bearodon. I no longer have GTA V but will get it back soon and am currently playing battlefield 4.

My Freemasonry

Brennan

Ps4 is looking amazing and it's killed xbox one in pre-orders. I sent requests to several people on here so if y'll are interested in playing just let me know.

My Freemasonry