My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling all younger masons

graemepotts

Brethren, I thought I'd get a discussion going to introduce myself to others of a similar age.

My name is Graeme and I have recently become a fellow craft. The lodge I am proud to be apart of has an older generation somewhat in its ranks. I wanted to get a forum going to see if there are any younger like minded masons who wanted to meet via social board. Aka a beer!

I live and have joined a lodge in Manchester England. My father is a mason and introduced me to it a year ago. In the short time I have been here I have loved every minute of it and with each lesson brings masonry further closer to my heart.

Let the introductions begin....

goomba

Neo-Antient
Site Benefactor
I'm 31 and currently the JW of my lodge. I'd be more interested in a bourbon ;).

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
I'm originally from northern California, but was initiated passed and raised inn Oregon and currently live in New Mexico...I'm in the Army

Duff

I have my 3rd and it just gets better. It's amazing to be able to travel anywhere and be able to socialize with wonderful brothers no matter who or where and have the same passion and care as if they were from your own lodge

Mike Martin

Eternal Apprentice
Premium Member
Hi Graeme,

You should try contacting your Provincial Grand Lodge to see if it has a "young Masons" club of some description. Here in London you would be eligible to join the Kent Club.