My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can someone help for connections ?

CLewey44

There are lodges in Turkey, yes, even Izmir specifically. In Turkey, Masonry is very secretive and viewed negatively sometimes. Many feel they are atheists or Jewish but that is not necessarily true. I won't give too much info as I can't compromise the safety of my Turkish brothers.

Rosenrot

There are lodges in Turkey, yes, even Izmir specifically. In Turkey, Masonry is very secretive and viewed negatively sometimes. Many feel they are atheists or Jewish but that is not necessarily true. I won't give too much info as I can't compromise the safety of my Turkish brothers.
Thanks for answering, brother

Sent from my SM-N950F using My Freemasonry mobile app

Mike Martin

Eternal Apprentice
Premium Member
Are there any people I can meet in Izmir, can you help me establish a connection?

You will find the contact information of the Grand Lodge of Turkey here: www.mason.org.tr/

The best way of introducing yourself would be to write and send a physical letter to the Grand Secretary telling him about yourself and detailing why you are interested in joining a Lodge.

Best of luck