My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Car Problem- Lexus 430LS

Txmason

Howdy!

I have a 2001 Lexus LS 430 and this morning I went out to start the car. First, I could not get the key fob to work, so I figured I would unlock it manually. I put the key in the drivers side door to unlock the car and now the key is stuck turned to the left in the door handle. I can not get it to move at all. I do not know if it is the battery in the key fob is dead or the car battery itself.

I have contacted Northside Lexus on I-45 via chat and they said they would consult a service advisor. I am awaiting their call.

I have also tried other spare keys I have. Another key fob that has a good battery and the light comes on when you push lock/unlock etc. but does not work.

I would be grateful for any assistance in solving the problem. Thank you for all being so welcoming and helpful.

Best,
Jerry