My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Car Show & Blood Drive - April 23

Preston DuBose

Adam Royder #778 will be hosting our second annual car, truck, and bike show at Veteran's Park in College Station, TX on Saturday, April 23 from 9 am to 2 pm. We'll have music, food, and of course vehicles that will make you drool with envy. Admission to the show is free, and early registration for vehicles in the show is only $20. We'll be giving away 10 trophies in various categories, and each entrant will get a "goody bag".

We will ALSO be hosting an on-site blood drive in support of the Grand Lodge's Gift of Life program benefiting our Masonic children's hospitals. Everyone who donates blood will get a free t-shirt, not to mention the good feeling from knowing you're helping save a life.

Preston DuBose

Just a reminder that our car show and blood drive is this Saturday. If you live anywhere in the area I hope you and your family stop by!

Beathard

Premium Member
Sent it to my daughter at A&M. Trying to get her to bring some of her APO buddies to donate blood.