My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Constituting a Lodge of Perfection

tomasball

Premium Member
On Saturday, March 10, 2012, the Sovereign Grand Inspector General of the Scottish Rite in Texas will constitute and inaugurate Rio Grande Lodge of Perfection, a new Scottish Rite body serving South Texas.

A Scottish Rite Reunion and conferral of degrees will preceed at Rio Grande Lodge in Brownsville, commencing Friday, March 9 at 7:00 pm, and resuming Saturday morning. A gala banquet will begin Saturday night at 6:00 at Rancho Viejo Resort and Country Club, which will culminate in the ceremonies of inaugurating the Lodge of Perfection. The banquet is open to all masons and their guests.

Additional details will shortly appear on our website: rgvfreemasonry.org

Also, questions can be directed to me here.

Tom Ball 33*
Venerable Master-Elect

tomasball

Premium Member
One week to go! Anyone who wants to attend this once-in-a-lifetime event needs to get his foot in the door.

tomasball

Premium Member
So far I'm looking forward to the Grand Junior Warden, two Past Grand Masters, and the SGIG in attendance. Heady company.

Mac

Premium Member
Sorry I had to miss this once in a life time event, Bro Ball. I'm sure it was incredible!