My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creating iPhone App

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
I have a really good idea for an iPhone app. I remember a LONG time ago checking into what all I would need to create an app, but that was a year or two ago and I am sure somethings have changed. I also think I remember someone saying on another thread that you had to have a Mac to be able to run the program to create an app.

Basically wanting to know what ALL I need to have to make the app and see if I can get it pushed out. Do I need a Mac computer? Where do I go to get the software to create the app? How much does that software cost (I thought it was free or like 80 bucks a while back, but could be wrong).

Any other information you guys can provide about creating an app would be helpful as wel. Thanks!

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
You wouldn't really have to have a Mac just a computer that runs the Mac Operating System. If you didn't want to spend the money on a Mac just get a program called VMWare and you can run any OS inside your computer you have now.