My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EA

Brother Jordan Butler

I'm very happy I've joined the Masonic fraternity I'm learning a lot in my EA studies on my path to Masonic Light and becoming a better man ever since my initiation my life is turning around for the better and God has brought me through a lot in my years before becoming an EA and I decided that I needed to make a change and become a better and stronger minded man that's spiritually mature and become a man my mother and grandmother can be proud of and I felt that for all God has done for me and how he keeps blessing me day in and out I owe it to him to change and become the man he put me on this earth to be a leader and a great man of character and morals I always tell brothers and non masons that some where in this world somebody didn't wake up today but God chose to wake you up and for a purpose God does things for a reason and a devine purpose and he lead me to doors of a Masonic Lodge and put me on the path to light and becoming a better man I'm forever thankful and appreciative of the almight God for giving me the chance to experience Masonry and true brotherhood
Freemason Connect Premium App

bupton52

Premium Member
I'm very happy I've joined the Masonic fraternity I'm learning a lot in my EA studies on my path to Masonic Light and becoming a better man ever since my initiation my life is turning around for the better and God has brought me through a lot in my years before becoming an EA and I decided that I needed to make a change and become a better and stronger minded man that's spiritually mature and become a man my mother and grandmother can be proud of and I felt that for all God has done for me and how he keeps blessing me day in and out I owe it to him to change and become the man he put me on this earth to be a leader and a great man of character and morals I always tell brothers and non masons that some where in this world somebody didn't wake up today but God chose to wake you up and for a purpose God does things for a reason and a devine purpose and he lead me to doors of a Masonic Lodge and put me on the path to light and becoming a better man I'm forever thankful and appreciative of the almight God for giving me the chance to experience Masonry and true brotherhood
Freemason Connect Premium App

I don't mean to kill the vibe of that post, but I'm sure that you would want to have the benefit of experiencing freemasonry in its entirety. Take a look at some of the responses to your other posts before you dive in head first. You are among well informed bretheren right now and I'm sure that the brothers here don't have a desire to see you start your masonic career off on the wrong foot.