My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Excited but scared.

chief1981

I must advise NEVER to read up online. I did and thought I knew how things were going to go. When it didn't I was all confused and didn't get the whole impact of the experience. Lesson learned. However, being a part of my Lodge has been and continues to be one of the greatest things in my life. Fraternal Greeting from the Highlands of Scotland.
Bro. Dave Anderson

My Freemasonry

robhummeljr

Always have an open mind. It's just my nervous laughter problem that's got me more nervous than I should be.

My Freemasonry

Brother_Steve

Premium Member
You will be fine. I was a nervous wreck my first night.

The ceremony you will take part in is solemn and dignified.

Keep your ears open and try to listen to everything being said. You wont retain much that night but the overall emotion of your initiation will remain with you for a long time.

I've found that I'm like a recovering amnesia patient when it comes to my degrees. Something comes back to me in a wave when I see one. I have yet to see a Master Mason degree from the sidelines though.

nixxon2000

Premium Member
Well tonight is the big night. I hardly slept last night. I am happy to be starting my journey.

My Freemasonry

robhummeljr

December 10 for me. Was supposed to be 11/14 but I would have been by myself. Won't be on the 10th.

Sent From My Freemasonry Mobile App

SFC

I am returning my FC work tomorrow. I am very excited to continue on this journey.

Sent From My Freemasonry Mobile App