My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally a Master Mason!

b-mac

Last night I was made a master mason and I was fortunate enough to have it at an event that is done once a year from my understanding. It was being held in my area at Longhorn caverns we had a great event that went very well, feels good to be a Master mason! but I know that my journey in freemasonry has only just begun! :SNC:

KSigMason

Traveling Templar
Site Benefactor
Congratulations! I am glad you enjoyed your ceremony. Always keeps searching for more Light.

California Master

Congratulations my Brother. Work on and turn in your proficiency. Get active and stay active in your lodge. The Brothers did a lot for you. Now you can show them that they invested their time wisely.

JustinScott

Premium Member
Last night I was made a master mason and I was fortunate enough to have it at an event that is done once a year from my understanding. It was being held in my area at Longhorn caverns we had a great event that went very well, feels good to be a Master mason! but I know that my journey in freemasonry has only just begun! :SNC:

How long did it take you?

Brother Joe

Congratulations first of all on being raised to the Sublime Degree of Master Mason. I can only imagine what it was like to be there and be part of that beautiful degree in such a beautiful place. I echo the other brothers in saying that your journey has just begun. Continue your search for more Light.

b-mac

It is definitely a great feeling to be a mm now :) and as far as how long it took me I think it took about 3 months to get from EA to MM but I cant remember exactly maybe a little more or less.