First MM Ring

Discussion in 'General Freemasonry Discussion' started by Brother Joe, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Brother Joe

Brother Joe Registered User

I was recently raised to the sublime degree of MM. One of the things I want to now do is purchase a MM ring to proudly show my love to the brethren and fraternity. This being said, where have you ordered your rings from? Any suggestions? Best place? Worst place? I really want my first ring to be something simple, symbolic of my new journey as MM. All replies are greatly appreciated.

2. martin

martin Registered User

EBay they have good ring all prices different stiles , Masonicstore.com but is very expensive but is up to u right?

3. MarkR

MarkR Premium Member

4. California Master

California Master Registered User

5. cemab4y

cemab4y Premium Member

You should check the pawn shops in your city, there are usually some decent rings in the selection . You may wish to get a stainless-steel ring from Gordons, or one of the other suppliers.

6. rmcgehee

rmcgehee Registered User

7. Trip

Trip Premium Member

First and foremost Brother Joe congratulations on reaching that Sublime 3°. I also am newly Raised. As MarkR previously recommend, Brother Gordon Spurlock has a great variety and he makes each ring to order. I plan to have my first ring made by him. Great prices, even better if you order more than one. I hope you fine the ri/G\ht one that fits you.
    www.Gordonsmasinicrings.com

8. Brent Heilman

Brent Heilman Premium Member

9. Mcrees

Mcrees Registered User

I'm new here but I suggest a jeweler. Not a chain but a private Jeweler. They may be a little hard to find now days but they are the best. I live in rural Indiana and most small towns have a private jeweler.

10. widows son

widows son Premium Member

I went to pawn shop they usually have a good variety for a decent price

11. daddyrich

daddyrich Registered User

Whatever you get, brother - wear it with pride. Congrats to you!

12. Brother Joe

Brother Joe Registered User

Thanks for all the great suggestions! Will be ordering soon! Maybe I'll post some pics when I get it.

Share My Freemasonry