My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fort Sill??

jhale1158

Just wondering if anyone is at Fort Sill? I'm probably about to go to Afghanistan with a national guard unit other than my own. I drill out of Sill

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
Yeah the artillery side is much worse than what I deal with. I am a part of ordinance. So in all actuality I don't really work for anyone connected to Ft. Sill. We used to be attached to Red Stone Arsenal but now I think we fall under Ft. Lee.

JMGibson

Left Ft. Sill in 2009. The post alone wasn't too bad in my opinion, it was Lawton that was horrible. Looks like you're MLRS.

JMGibson

I was in 2/4 FAR when I left. Not a bad unit. Bravo Co. was a fun time. Some HIMARS guys replaced us in Iraq in 2009. Not 100% sure but we may have been the last M270A1's to shoot out of Iraq. Again, not entirely sure. Good luck. Also, I volunteer with a non-profit organization called Cypress Cares (http://cypress-cares.org/) and we send care packages to deployed soldiers. We pack random stuff - toiletries, candy and snacks, magazines and other typical care package things. If you or anyone in your unit is interested, let me know.

RHS

Only time I've ever seen someone cry at a poker table.... I only play hold 'em, took about 600 home that night. I just love playing cards.