My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fraud Alert

From Brother John Bridegroom:

MASONIC FRAUD ALERT: Umer Junjuajunjua and his company UHA Embroidery, have contracted with me on a project which I wired him $350. Another associate of mine did as well at the same time for $200. The items never arrived, and we have been getting the runaround for several weeks. He refuses to offer a solution, and it appears as if we were cheated.

ALL MASONS SHOULD BE AWARE OF THIS, AND DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS MAN OR HIS COMPANY.

The Company, UHA Embroidery, is located at P.O. Box. 971, Neka Pura, Allama Iqbal Street No. 1, Punjab, Sialkot 51310, Pakistan.

Also known as Umer Shehroze, he is associated with Maqsood Ahmed. Other name variations are also likely, BEWARE of PAKISTAN MASONIC EMBROIDERY.

Again, I URGE ALL MEMBERS OF THE CRAFT TO CEASE RELATIONS WITH THESE INDIVIDUALS.

More...