My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FREE FOOD - FREE MUSIC - Help Wounded Vets

JBD

Premium Member
Our Brother, Clint Burgess, who is Precinct 7 Constable in Tarrant County, Texas is sponsoring a Golf Tournament/Food Fest/Free Concert on Sept 22nd at Tierra Verde Golf Course in SW Arlington - this is a public course.

Clint has put together quite the lineup of Country Music Stars, Former Professional Athletes and FREE Food - did I mention it was FREE?

All they request is a donation at the door for the Red, White and Blue Charity (for Wounded Soldiers) - this is the charity started by Toby Keith.

Clint is a member of Panther City 1183 in Fort Worth and was named the 2008 Constable of the Year for the United States.

Please come out and help - if you can sponsor something, so much the better. Here is the link to the details:

http://constableburgess.com/golfclassichome.html

If you have questions Clint has contact information on his site. If you cant get him contact me and I will get in touch with him.