My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freemasonry the new fad?

hidonmesahj

I just posted about this before I saw your post..at least they did the service of an e.a. symbol.

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

BigDre357

I think that is a photo shop job but it is know that he did join years ago thinking freemasonry was about something else and then went inactive but add of late since he understands what it is now he is becoming more active he is even doing it thru his clothing line worth shirts and stuff

Sent From My Freemasonry Mobile App

How can it be a photo shop when he was standing in the store and took the picture lol we have ran across other shirts like this one from other designers including Roca wear

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using My Freemasonry Pro mobile app

BigDre357

I'm more impressed with brad paisley as a 32nd degree Scottish rite mason then I am about jay z lol

Lol I fell but I have to give Jay Z his props he talks about where he has come from and where he is a am educational tool and how he has grown from it and he gives back he reminds me of myself because I came from a similar background and used it as a learning tool for myself and others

perryel

I saw another shirt with S&C on VH1's Black Ink reality show. The shop owner, Ceasar, has been wearing a red and yellow one. It says "25th Degree: Prince of the Street"

Bro. Ryan J. Brown

This is a topic that is unfortunately rampant in our society. I. Regards to Jay Z I am not aware of any records stating he took any of the degrees of masonry. The photo seems photoshopped and seems to be simply another piece of false propaganda. In the end as the brothers have previously stated this will pass as we act with virtue. Soon with hope and a little effort the public will realize what our organizations really does...make good men better.