My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gift

MeCorby

Hello again. Just because I am new to Freemasonry I just would like to ask for any gift ideas of course for my wife...is there anything else other than Forget me not pin available ? Please share some links/photos if you got any.

Thank you Brethren !!!

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry

MBC

Twice Registered User
Premium Member
Hello again. Just because I am new to Freemasonry I just would like to ask for any gift ideas of course for my wife...is there anything else other than Forget me not pin available ? Please share some links/photos if you got any.

Thank you Brethren !!!

Try the Blue Forget-me-not brooch?
Or if you donate money on your wife behalf and she can get a Vice Patron jewel to wear, can be pendant or brooch.
http://www.markbenevolence.org.uk/mbf.html

There is also a scarf from the Grand Lodge which is the pattern taken from the stained glass window in the GQS.

The Blue slipper is a bit of an American thing...

Go49ersuk

Letchworths at Freemasons Hall are a good reputable English company. I have dealt with them many times both online and when visiting their showroom in Great Queen Street. You can find them online.

CLewey44

Thank you Brethren !!!

JP Luther has some cool stuff. Maybe talk to her about your OES or Amaranth chapters to see if she'd want to join along with you and you both could have some ties to your lodge. Maybe something you both have in common and could do a "Masonic" date night at your chapter. OES is actually pretty good if you go beyond the 'cover of the book'. It's pretty deep and has an interesting beginning as well. Good lessons and degrees. Gives her a glimpse into your Craft in a way.