My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Go Ahead and Crown Me!!!

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Figured I would stop by here and boast a little bit to my fellow, yet inferior (jokingly), team managers in the MoT Fantasy Baseball league. Yes, you should all go ahead and put everyone on your bench when you are in a matchup against me this season and let your players (and your mind) rest.

I know it is just the third week of the Fantasy Baseball season, but my record of 2-0 and being the only undefeated team will remain on top throughout the rest of the season. I just figured I would save you guys a lot of guessing, research, lost hopes, and heartache and tell you to just focus on the matchups before and AFTER me. Cause you winning against Team Recon is not going to happen. hahahha

That is all. You can all go back to scurrying about trying to clamber over each other to the second place rung on the ladder :)