My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Governor calls for firing of justice in interracial marriage case

Sirius

This actually happened in the town that my school is located. We discussed this case today in my polisci class. This guy has some major legal issues on his hands. Even though he lets blacks pee in the bathroom at his house, he's still a bigot.

owls84

Premium Member
Really? Did this guy honestly think they would go "Okay I guess we can't get married" This guy is an idiot and I hope he is an unemployed idiot. I like how at the bottom they cited a case from the supreme court that ruled on this exact issue. I mean come on.

I would like to declare that from this point on I will be taking the stance on all of these issues that have been given to me time and time again, "This is just a generational issue. We will just have to wait." Please consider this the meaning of "The Josh-ism" in the future. Thanks for your continued support.

Last edited: