My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greeting Brethren from Sweden

Valiant1954

Im new here and hail from Malmo, Sweden Acacian-Malmöhus Lodge and hold position of First Guaradian Brother ( Swedish Rite ) equals to Senior Warden, we opened up again 10 Feb and have a waitinglist of new members to be initiated of abt 1 year there is at present a very high interest of becoming a mason My son was initiated laste year in Sept and we try to go 1/week depending on the pandemic

Last edited:

usar123

Im new here and hail from Malmo, Sweden Acacian-Malmöhus Lodge and hold position of First Guaradian Brother ( Swedish Rite ) equals to Senior Warden, we opened up again 10 Feb and have a waitinglist of new members to be initiated of abt 1 year there is at present a very high interest of becoming a mason My son was initiated laste year in Sept and we try to go 1/week depending on the pandemic
Welcome My Brother !

Winter

Premium Member
Welcome! Question for you und todo...suppose someone decoded Bible, knows el secreto de Francmaçon und Rosicrucians. Vas should they do, mein Herr? Obviously they cannot join und start at ground level because of advanced knowlede learned in Japan and Germany. They want to let everyone know..believe...belief...beleaf... be vegetarian. Knock on wood and thanks to all community volunteer and contributing readers, love the free hospitals. Our Japanese research shows that francmaçon has panacea but it is not used at hospital? Tis shame. Keep on trucking mates
Well aren't you just a gem. I look forward to more posts from you. :)