My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greeting!!!

Zorina

Hi,
My Name is Zorina. Born and raised in India, currently working in Dubai. Am privileged to be a part of this group. :)
And am destined for something big. I feel it in my bones.

Mike Martin

Eternal Apprentice
Premium Member
Hi,
My Name is Zorina. Born and raised in India, currently working in Dubai. Am privileged to be a part of this group. :)
And am destined for something big. I feel it in my bones.
Hi Zorina and welcome.

So what group are you a part of?

Mike Martin

Eternal Apprentice
Premium Member
Hi Mike

Hi Mike, Thank you, am not a part of any group yet. But would love to be :)
When you return to India you may be able to join a Lodge but while you're in UAE you won't as there are no Lodges there at the present time.

Winter

Premium Member
Now that's a problem. I won't be returning to India . Is there any other way?
Not in UAE there isn't. And if you are a woman as your profile suggests, you will need to find a location that recognizes Co-Masonry as mainstream jurisdictions prohibit women from joining..

Bloke

Premium Member
Not in UAE there isn't. And if you are a woman as your profile suggests, you will need to find a location that recognizes Co-Masonry as mainstream jurisdictions prohibit women from joining..
As trivia @Winter
"In the winter of 2012, Sadhana Rao disembarked from her flight in Delhi after having been to London for the third time in 18 months. At the end of her final trip, she had been initiated as a Master Mason into the Honorable Fraternity of Ancient Freemasons, or HFAF: a women’s-only Masonic fraternity from London. For the next five years, however, she would remain the only woman Freemason in India."

Mind you the above says erroneously say "The HFAF is one of only two Masonic orders for women across the world."

And
https://hfaf.org/the-hfaf-visit-to-india/

I was pretty happy when I read about it.. I believe in Freemasonry as a Fraternity... but not as a monopoly... :) It makes me happy to see others partake in our traditions and values.