My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Fife in Scotland

keltickev

Fraternal Greetings brethren
Some interesting articles here, I look forward to reading.
I am currently WSW at Lodge 19 in Fife Scotland.
I am very interested in Masonic Education - a topic sadly neglected over here

S&F

Kevin

scialytic

Premium Member
Welcome! I was in Glasgow last year and I'm already itching to go back! You'll find the Bretheren here to be straight-forward and great at pointing you to the right sources. Many are from Texas as well as around the U.S, Canada, England, Australia, etc., and you've got Scotland covered. I look forward to hearing your insight and learning what aspects are the same, and different, between Freemasonry in Texas vs. Scotland.

Glad to meet you. Cheers!

widows son

Premium Member
The only relative I know that is a mason is my uncles father who was raised in Scotland. Pretty gnarly

Gaijin94

[ QUOTE=widows son;85325]The only relative I know that is a mason is my uncles father who was raised in Scotland. Pretty gnarly[/QUOTE]

So that would be your grandfather?

vangoedenaam

Premium Member
I have ancestors from fife. One day i'll visit that region and its good to know there are brothers to meet. I am one of the many descendants from Robert Mudie of Masterton Dunfirmline Fife, and live in the Netherlands

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App