My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from South Shields, UK

JonnyMM

Apologies my initiation was Jan 2017 not 2016, I have my 2nd next week, it was going to be Feb but the lodge had another first in Feb.

I think the plan is to get to MM as soon as possible and the brethren in my lodge are all very helpful. I'm going to a installation at another lodge tomorrow, so not sure what to expect but that is all part of the new experience.

Appreciate the warm welcome from all you fellow Brothers, I'll keep you posted on my progress whilst honouring my obligations.

Thanks,

Bro Howell

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry

Greetings Brother

I'm from Commercial Travellers Lodge #3700 Newcastle...I've been a MM for over a year now but I'm new to this forum and the craft in general.

sean602

Brother Sean,

How are you getting along? Hope it's all going well!

Bro Howell

I'm doing good Brother I had my 2nd degree last night in our 602 lodge. I had worked hard and my nerves in the waiting period nearly got the better of me, however I sailed through word perfect ! Such a fantastic evening.

How are you brother ?