My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Haunted House

Do you like a Haunted House?

• Yes! I love to be scared.

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • NO

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No, but I'll do it to look brave in front of my wife/girlfriend.

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

Wingnut

Premium Member
in fact, TLC had a bit about that subdivision on one of their recent home shows. Yes many believe that traumatic events lead to is refered to as hauntings.

Scotty32

The house is on the outskirts of Alvin & Santa Fe. Approx 17mi from Galvatraz.

I have heard about major activity in Galveston before. One for example was Galv. Fire Station 6 (Station 6 doesn't exist anymore). Some of the older guys that have been there for about 20+yrs will tell you that they never would sleep upstairs in that station. Stuff would be knocked around & making all kinds of noise. It is said that it is the spirit of an old Captain, known as Captn' Jack, who was a real mean kinda guy that always had frequent temper flare ups in & about the station. I'm sure there's more about it though.

Last edited:

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
Sirius,
I too have grown out of the haunted house phase but some of my best memories are watching you almost tinkle yourself and vice versa when we where younger. So my vote has to be I like them even though I would not waste a dime on them, they cost like $30 buck a pop psssst yeah right. If I want to be scared I just pee blood or something now! :)