My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Healing?

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
Hazing is not tolerated no where anymore
Wait, so I didnt have to chase a goat naked?....lol....I kid I kid.
Lol, I can see you having to do this but with your unit, not your lodge! Some the stuff us Soldiers come up with!
Never had to do anything with an animal in the Army but did have to qualify(pronounced Kolafy) this is achieved by hugging a tree upside down and holding your self there as long as possible....it was fun.

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
Hazing is not tolerated no where anymore...I witnessed a brother get hit while blind folded.....talking bout a sucker punch...
Err, that was not the intent behind the poor joke.

And, I can guarantee that if you go to hill country, you will see a second section that leaves the candidate sore the next day.

acjohnson53

not tolerated, I would take off the hoodwink and handle some business, u don't have to put ur hands on me...any man that has to put his hands on some while he's blind folded is weak...I want to use some other words but I'm going to keep it politically correct..