My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Again

California Master

Greetings my Brothers.

I tried to post eariler and for some reason it didn't work. I'll try again.

My name is Mike Moffat.

I joined this forum last night and wanted to introduce myself to y'all. I have been a Master Mason for over 33 years. I am a "plural" member. I was raised in South Houston Lodge #1295 in South Houston, Texas on 8/12/1978. I have an endowed membership there. Along with this, I am currently a member of two lodges in California.

I am a Past Master of Western Star Lodge #2 in Shasta, Ca. I belong to Reading Lodge #254 in Redding, CA as well. Currently I am in my first year as a Grand Lodge District Inspector of the 204th Masonic District in California. I have belonged to the Scottish Rite and Shrine for over 30 years. Last year I joined the Royal Arch Masons of Redding, CA.

Western Star is the oldest chartered lodge in California. It was chartered in 1848. We have been meeting in the same building since 1853! I was the 160th Master.