My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Hohenfels, Germany

RandyAngel

Hello, I'm Randy Angel and am currently living in Hohenfels, Germany. I've been interested in Masonry for a long time now and am hopefully, god willing, going to finally make this dream a reality when I get to Texas in July. I'm in the US Army, and have been for the past 15 years. I will be in the Fort Hood area. This isn't my first time in Texas, as I was stationed at Fort Bliss for three years previously. I'm very excited to start my journey, and honestly believe it has always been in my heart to do this. After looking around this forum already, I can see there are some great guys on this forum. I look forward to getting to know everyone. God Bless!

Michael Hatley

Premium Member
Howdy man, and welcome. I was stationed at Ft. Hood back in the 90s and had a good time when I wasn't in the field.

There are some active brothers from around that area on here that will fix you up.

Again, welcome :)

RandyAngel

Howdy man, and welcome. I was stationed at Ft. Hood back in the 90s and had a good time when I wasn't in the field.

There are some active brothers from around that area on here that will fix you up.

Again, welcome :)

Thanks brother, I'm actually going to Greywolf. I'm not sure which bn yet, but I'm very excited to serve with 1st CAV.

Michael Hatley

Premium Member
Awesome! I was in 9th Cav under Greywolf, the Headhunters. An old Buffalo Soldier unit, lots of history. Mechanized cavalry by the time I came along...crazy infantry folks with drivers licenses :)

Not sure if the 9th is still under the 3rd, I heard it had moved to Bliss at least in part.

Loads of cool units like that under 3rd Brigade.