My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
Just talked to the Worshipful Master of the Lodge.. ! He has an instructor lined up for you.. ! please contact him.. ! will send you a message with his number and I know the instructor and he is very good.. !

This site is so very awesome, it works in so many fantastic ways. Good work Brother JE if only we all worked in this manner for one another. A little can go along way.

4thgenPM

I do believe that once your initiated into a lodge, until your raised you cant transfer to another lodge. Id have to read up on that for the full details but I seem to recall something along those lines.

The Brother is able to transfer to another Lodge if his original Lodge will grant a waiver of jurisdiction to the new Lodge. The Secretary should know the drill and have all of the required paperwork.

J

JEbeling

No reason to transfer anywhere.. ! talked to the Master of his lodge and they are glad to help him all they can.. ! I contacted an instructor who is a member of that lodge, is retired and can meet with him anytime.. ! think they have it under control.. ! also its my understanding he lives in that area.. ! thank you.. !

4thgenPM

No reason to transfer anywhere.. ! talked to the Master of his lodge and they are glad to help him all they can.. ! I contacted an instructor who is a member of that lodge, is retired and can meet with him anytime.. ! think they have it under control.. ! also its my understanding he lives in that area.. ! thank you.. !

FANTASTIC! This should always be the first route!

J

JEbeling

well brother we tried.. ! sorry it didn't work out.. ! Good Luck.. !