My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

History of Scottish Rite Masonry in Texas

Bro_Vick

Premium Member
For those of you that are interested I have a scanned PDF copy of the first "History of Scottish Rite Masonry in Texas" which was published in 1918 and discusses the growth of Scottish Rite Freemasony in Texas and how valley's were established in some areas, and demised in others.

If you would like a copy then please PM me your e-mail and I will forward it onto you. It is too large to upload to this site.

S&F,
-Bro Vick

Last edited:

Dingo660

Bro_Vick said:
For those of you that are interested I have a scanned PDF copy of the first "History of Scottish Rite Masonry in Texas" which was published in 1918 and discusses the growth of Scottish Rite Freemasony in Texas and how valley's were established in some areas, and demised in others.

If you would like a copy then please PM me your e-mail and I will forward it onto you. It is too large to upload to this site.

S&F,
-Bro Vick

Please email it to me
Thanks
Dingo6614@yahoo.com

Roland Kelly
Junior Warden Tucker Lodge 297
32 Degree Valley of Galveston.

Rog Marinheiro

S&F,
-Bro Vick

Bro. Vick do you still have the pdf? Can you send me a copy? I had visited an El Paso Lodge last June and now want to prepare a presentation to my Blue Lodge in Brazil. My email: rmarinheiro@gmail.com

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Freemason Connect HD mobile app

Zaden

I sent you a PM, but am not sure if my post count allowed it to reach you. Please confirm. Thanks.