My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How effective are your meetings?

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
The tiler stops getting paid then is the short answer. We are not kicked out at 9pm but there is a feeling it is time to go at 9pm and in order to maintain peace and harmony we chose to leave then. There are alot of ins and outs to why we leave at 9pm because we do lodge at the Temple which creates unique circumstances. We quite frequently stay past 9 when doing degrees. We have keys and all that jazz but when it comes to turning off these industrial A/C not every smoe can do it without messing them up, amongst other things that must be done in that masiive building for it to be ready to sleep at night. It is just unique circumstances at the Temple.

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
Josh you know vdery well being young in the Fort Worth Temple is not advantageous but it is fun.

Ashton Lawson

Premium Member
I looked at #148's Picasa page and saw many of those fantastic lounges with all of the chairs, couches, and tables. What better place could there possibly be for Masonic fellowship and comradery than that setting? What purpose has such a majestic and sprawling Masonic building, if not for Masonic use?

I understand the peace and harmony politics...but c'mon! :sad: