My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How long have you been a Master Mason?

How long have you been a Master Mason?

• Total voters

Beehive Mason

Remember the greatest rewards in Freemasonry come from the most significant investments and the most sincere sacrifices of your time and talents: give of yourself the time to fully study your craft and whenever possible help young masons (EA's, FC's, and the newly raised Brother) do the same. Through a love of the craft will the craft truly be strengthened in our sacred band of fellows and Brothers. Now begins your journey towards true light.

My Freemasonry HD

Colton.Penton

October of this year will make 2 years. I was raised 3 months after I turned 18. Looking forward to future years! It's a family tradition and legacy!
Tyrian Lodge #427

My Freemasonry HD

NobleCollins

I was raised to the Sublime Degree of a Master Mason on January 4,2001 in I. H. Clayborn Military Lodge #61 under The Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Oklahoma.

lmeeks357

I feel kinda robbed tho because I got the short version and the brother that got raised with me got the long version

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freemason Connect HD mobile app