My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much do you pay?

sands67

Premium Member
Well the Canadian dollar is pretty much on par these days. I have suggested increasing it but fears of loosing membership follows in every conversation.

SeeKer.mm

Premium Member
Wow, I was just looking at the website for the new Traditional Observance Lodge here in CT.... 1,000 one time fee and then 300 a year! :scared:

SeeKer.mm

Premium Member
Bet you wouldn't miss a meeting if you paid that much. ;)

Certainly not! That and they only have six stated meeting a year. Seems kind of pricey to me but hey, if the money is used for the right purpose, and a brother can afford it, who am I to judge? I can agree with the argument of perceived value, and I can also agree with the need to keep things affordable enough. A place for everyone I guess.

JJones

$300 bucks a year sounds like a lot but if you do the math it comes down to just $25 bucks a month. I know people that spend more money than that each month just for cable. I'd argue that it's affordable enough for most people.

I say this knowing that I sure couldn't afford it right now...but I don't have cable either. ;)

SeeKer.mm

Premium Member
Ha ha good point...I think its the 1,000 one time payment that I would have most trouble with though...