My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hunting trip

garyb

hey everyone, well i am lookin for some help. :) i am trying to plan a hunt, i have some soldiers in my unit that sit in the barracks all weekend and and do nothin. they want to go hunt for the first time, im lookin to hunt some private land since most can not afford to pay for a real trip.. they not really carin what they hunt to much, just would like to go.....i would prefer something in the el paso area but would drive hour if i have too.. i would be willing to do any work needed to gain access..... thank you all and hope to hear from someone..

god bless

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Hey, Bro. Gary. I just left the El Paso area about a month or so ago. After getting out of the Army in '09 I moved out there to work as a DA civilian. While there, I met a couple of Majors (one being a fellow Brother) that were both into hunting and have done some out there. I have the contact information to one and I will try to fire off an email to him and see if he has any recommendations of where to go and what it would take to gain access. The other which would be more of an information resource I will need to search through my emails and find his email address. I will ask him the same stuff as well.

I hope I can come through for you as I know there is not much else to do out there in El Paso other than go to the bars and crap, and in all reality, I would rather my joes not go out too much around there. I gotta give you a thumbs up for trying to find something for your troops to get out of the barracks and do. Do me a favor. Send me a PM so that it will be in my inbox and will remind me of this in case I don't get back to you in a couple of days.

choppersteve03

Premium Member
i was stationed in el paso in the late 90s, saw an orxy ram a porta potty and tip it over, it happened when we where out there at mc gergor missle range i think, that was some funny shit!