I need advice.

Discussion in 'General Freemasonry Discussion' started by THurse, Nov 19, 2012.

1. THurse

THurse Premium Member

Right now Brothers, I'am up and down. I'am not sure if I'am doing the correct things in my studies, at times I feel so strong and then other times, I feel so week. Pease Brothers, I can use some advice on how you handle this situation.

2. widows son

widows son Premium Member

Stay true to yourself brother. What exactly are you feeling weak on?

3. youngblood2002

youngblood2002 Registered User

I agree

I agree with the responses from the other brothers. Also you must trust your instructor, develop relationships w/ your brothers and remember we all have traveled this journey...

4. THurse

THurse Premium Member

Thanks Brothers, my ups and downs are confusing at times and with you're help, keeps me happy.

5. widows son

We're all brothers here

6. Brother JC

Brother JC Vigilant Staff Member

You're going to be on this road for the rest of this life, no need to hurry. It will all come in it's time, and you will come to understand more and more.
    And the Brethren are right; your mentor is there to help you, and will become a life-long friend.

7. THurse

THurse Premium Member

Thank you Brothers. My mentor is a wonderful man, of knowledge and a great friend.

8. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

Thoughts and prayers your way Brother.

9. THurse

THurse Premium Member

I thank you Brothers, I'am proud of my path of studies, you can never stop learning.

10. sands67

sands67 Premium Member

Masonry teaches high ideals that we can all strive to live by.Keep with your studies and i know you wont be disappointed. The good things in life are sometimes not easy to obtain but well worth the effort :)

11. widows son

Labor over the great work!

12. THurse

THurse Premium Member

Brothers, I find within my studies that the basic fundamentals is their for a very strong reason, because this keeps my focus at bay.

Share My Freemasonry