My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I.o.o.f

Tann3100

I contacted my local lodge (Louisiana). Still waiting on some information from them.

~Open Minded~

Good deal hopefully you will hear something pretty quickly from them. Where is your local lodge located at if you don't mind me asking? Also do you know anyone that is already a member there?

in FLT

Squared_Away

Good deal hopefully you will hear something pretty quickly from them. Where is your local lodge located at if you don't mind me asking? Also do you know anyone that is already a member there?

in FLT

It's in New Iberia, Louisiana. Don't know anyone actually.

~Open Minded~

Tann3100

It's in New Iberia, Louisiana. Don't know anyone actually.

~Open Minded~

How long has it been since you made inqiry? Did you actually speak to someone there, and have you received a petition if that is what your needing? Sorry about all the question I know some brothers from Louisiana.

In FLT

Squared_Away

I talked to someone who is supposed to be sending me some information. I was only aware if one lodge here in Louisiana?

~Open Minded~

Tann3100

I talked to someone who is supposed to be sending me some information. I was only aware if one lodge here in Louisiana?

~Open Minded~

I thought there was odd fellows halls in Shreveport, Baton Rouge. I'll check in just a few and make a call and find out. There usually some brothers from LA at the international session.

in FLT

Bill Lins

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
There's an Odd Fellows Lodge in the Heights area of Houston and another in Pasadena.