My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I recommend this Book: Pequeña Filosofía para no filósofos (Little Philosophy for non-philosophers).

M8925

Good evening, Dear Brothers.

I've been reading a book called "Pequeña Filosofía para no filósofos" (in Spanish) by Friedhelm Moser; the original title, in German, is "Kleine Philosophie für Nichtphilosophen", I suppose that in English it would be "Little Philosophy for non-philosophers".

I find it an interesting book, where the author analyzes different topics of life and the world, such as: Truth, Love, Mysticism, Equality, Philosophy, etc. The author's analysis prints his personal stamp but also invites the reader to draw their own conclusions.

I don't know if any of you have read this book, in case you haven't yet, I recommend it to you, and if you have already read it, I invite you to comment on the book.

I send you a big hug, greetings.

48bcdd06483806c6e5d6b71ac80f8097.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando My Freemasonry Mobile

Last edited: