My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ill. Bro. Richard "Dick" Vaughn

VirginiaPM

It is my sad duty to inform you of another passing in our Masonic family. Ill. Bro. Richard "Dick" Vaughn, 33rd Degree Inspector General Honorary and immediate Past Master of Kadosh of Austin Consistory, passed away in his sleep last night. Wor. Brother Dick was a PM of Liberty Hill Lodge #432, and DDGM for the York Rite in District 50. Dick was brother tried and true and a good friend. The world lost another good man this this morning.

The viewing will be at 2-5 pm on Sunday at Liberty Hill Lodge #432 in Liberty Hill TX.
Burial in Oatmeal TX at 2 pm Monday.
More details to follow

owls84

Premium Member
Brother VirginaPM, again, thank you for the post I know his family will be in our prayers. It seems that the two brothers your lodge has lost will have their lives celebrated by many and thank you for letting us know of their journey so we too can celebrate their raising to the spiritual lodge above.