My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad mini or?

Ceasare

Premium Member
Hey guys! I am torn between the ipad mini or the latest nook or kindle. Please opine for me on the various pros and cons? Thanks!

Freemason Connect Mobile

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
iPad mini for sure! Excellent build quality and way more tablet optimized apps. I use an Android phone but absolutely love the Mini. If you're looking to save some cash, skip the kindle and nook and pick up a Google Nexus 7. Fantastic tablet for the money! I own both so you can't really go wrong with either one...

Starts at $199!
https://play.google.com/store/devices/details?id=nexus_7_16gb

Freemason Connect Mobile

jvarnell

Premium Member
Hey guys! I am torn between the ipad mini or the latest nook or kindle. Please opine for me on the various pros and cons? Thanks!

Freemason Connect Mobile
If you are going to get something to read with only I think you need something with electronic ink. If youwant it to do every thing I like my samsung tablet. My wife has an I pad and she has trouble with some tv show she watches when we travel and usesmy tablet. But I have 4.1 android and had to side load flash there is no new version for 4.1 or grater. But most of the archive versions work.