My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone App: Masonic Traveler

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
WOW, excellent app! Just installed it!

Masonic Traveler FraternalSoft – Mobile & Social Networking Software

Masonic Traveler is a lodge finder application that allows traveling Masons and people interested in Freemasonry to find lodges in their almost everywhere in the USA.

Lodge Information*:

• Lodge Name & Number
  • Address, City, State, Zip
  • Stated Meeting Info
  • Contact Info
  • Lodge Website & Email

Version 1.0 has the following features:

• Near Me Geo-location matching (1-100 miles/km, 25 miles is default).
  • Search by Lodge Name, Area Code, Jurisdiction (US State), Lodge Type (currently blue lodges but others to follow.)
  • Mapping in lodge list view, lodge details view, favorites and visited views.
  • Show route to lodge mapping in lodge details.
  • View lodge websites and send emails without leaving the app.
  • Favorite Lodges & Lodge Membership Tagging.
  • Visited Log with Dates.
  • Personal Notes for each lodge
  • Contact Support and Feature Request from within the app.
  • Personal preferences: Default View, Near Me range, distance setting to miles or kilometers, lodge types.

*Not all lodges will have the same amount of details or type of information. Specific lodge details available is based on what was given to us by your Grand Lodge or publicly available on your Grand Lodge website.

Splash3-200x300.jpg

Launch Screen

NearMe-Map3-200x300.jpg

Near me w/map

Details13-200x300.jpg

Lodge details

Search1-200x300.jpg

Search

Bro. Kurt P.M.

2018 14G DCO
Premium Member
I have had this app for a while ....works great ...

I like the fact that you can track lodges you have visited ..

Very nice app

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
Just received this from FraternalSoft: "We are working on Blackberry right now and will start Android soon. We hope to have both out before the end of the year. The good news is Android uses the same platform as Blackberry so it shouldn't take much time to get Android out after Blackberry. "