It’s Ok For Muslim Violence Against Christians

Discussion in 'Masonic Blogs' started by Michael Neumann, May 27, 2013.

1. Aeelorty

Aeelorty Registered User

I think the point of this thread should be to show that people are people. The same tragedies of our base nature affects every group. To those children who are holding up hate signs, I feel pity not fear. They cut of swaths of the world and other people from their lives and I find that incredibly depressing.

2. Frater Cliff Porter

Frater Cliff Porter Premium Member

Religion has done wonderful things in the world. The greatest buildings, the greatest societies, the greatest feats of men are often joined to their worship and love of God. So to, as is the way of things, the worlds greatest atrocities have been based on religion. To convince ourselves that our religion is free of these sins is the first step in allowing ourselves to condemn others.

3. jvarnell

jvarnell Premium Member

4. Frater Cliff Porter

Frater Cliff Porter Premium Member

:) When I was in Istanbul last time and some news coverage of some Islamic Fundamentalist popped up, one of the Muslim men I was with said, "They are not true Muslims, they are not following the ways of Islam...I wish people understood this."

5. solomon1979

solomon1979 Registered User

I can recall a time when the quran was illegal in the states. My sister is a muslim and I have read the quran. I lived in a major city with a enormous population of islamists and most of them tried to preach about their religion to people fervently. Most middle eastern countries only men have rights,but In this country men and women have equal rights and That transcends religion. Subservience and polygamy are illegal and you have to obey the law of the land. If you are a FREEMason? You should remember the oath you took.

Freemason Connect Mobile

6. dfreybur

dfreybur Premium Member

There are people I wish weren't members of my religion. If wishes were horses all the world would ride. My wishing it does not make it so. So while I agree with you neither of us gets to make that call.

7. Aeelorty

Aeelorty Registered User

isn't that the underlying argument, that the vast majority of Muslims wish something similar?

8. jwhoff

jwhoff Premium Member

Zealots are Zealots ... no manner the holy scriptures they violate!

Share My Freemasonry