My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junior Warden - Elected and Installed 12/13/17

Andy Fracica

Site Benefactor
Premium Member
Brothers, tonight I was elected and installed as Junior Warden for our lodge. It is an honor and a very humbling experience. I was elected over 3 other worthy brothers with more time in the lodge than me in two rounds of voting. After the election was over, we held the installation because our new WM is a past mast of this lodge so we did the short installation. After we were installed and put on the jewels and aprons, we then had the surprise of having to close the lodge. All of us stumbled through our parts (except our WM, he is very good) but we made it through.

I've set a goal to know my part for our stated meeting in January. We go back to our regular meeting schedule so that gives us about 5 or 6 weeks to practice.

Andy Fracica

Site Benefactor
Premium Member
Congratulations brother, being an officer of the lodge is an awesome responsibility and I’m sure your line will do it well
I feel the weight of that responsibility and I have been coached by our out going and in coming WMs to start learning the SW office and start planning for my year in the east. I feel like there is a lot riding on this year and next year.

I have experience running two different homeowner's associations, located in two different states, and several model airplane clubs so I get how volunteer organizations work and I know that planning is very important because you have to move slowly as fast as you can.