My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lodge Dues?

KD5NM

Our Lodge raised dues last year from $60 to $85 partly in response to the increase in GL per capita. We unfortunately lost a few members as a result of the increase, but there was just no other option. With 58 members, 17 endowed ($500) and about twenty 50 year members we depend on donations and fundraisers to pay the bills.

Frater Cliff Porter

Premium Member
Cliff, assume that it is a TO lodge and that you get food catered? Do you think you get the extra value for that money compared to a "regular" lodge?

My lodge saved me in Masonry. We average 150% attendance, we have a waiting list to join, and I look forward to every meeting. They are events, not just a meeting. I love the food, the drink, the fellowship. Truly the life changing experience I had hoped to find.

widows son

Premium Member
There have been talks of amalgamation between Our lodge and the one a town over. We have the same anniversary, pretty much they got their charter on Monday, ours on a Tuesday. We also share the same building