My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Fellow Brother

Txmason

Howdy!

I'm Jerry! I apologize in advance for posting this here Blake as I'm not sure where else to post. I was in contact with a fellow Masonic brother through the forums on here and he was a body builder and competitive martial artist. I would very much like to reestablish contact as he was supposed to help me with an exercise program. If anyone knows his screen name or how I might get in touch with him please let me know. If you need to move this post please do so.

Have a great day!
Jerry

As an added side note, is there a section for Alabama masons to contact each other through our boards?

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
Jerry,

Hopefully the Brother that you are trying to get in touch will find you via this post. I see no reason to re-locate the thread.

There is no specific sections of this site exclusively dedicated to our Brethren who reside outside of the State of Texas. Although our site name may state that we are Texas based, there is a vast majority of active members here who are not residing under the jurisdiction of the GLoTX. Feel free to start any discussions pertaining to Alabama Masonry anywhere that would be appropriate for the subject.

JackFiend1369

We're all brothers in this great big ball of hell we call life bro. Though I'm not a freemason...ilk be your brother man : )