My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

March for Babies - Walk

owls84

Premium Member
All

I would like to let you know of a very near and dear organization that has affected my life since my step-daughter was born only after 29 weeks gestation. She weighed 2 lbs and 11 oz and because of the efforts that are put on all over this world by the March of Dimes/March for Babies she is able to be the kid she is today. This weekend there is a walk to benefit the organization that allowed Peighton to live. Here is a brief "web generated" description and links to various things to donate and to educate on this. Any donation made is greatly appreciated but please take time to watch the video and see just how this organization changed our lives. If you make a donation please list your Lodge so that I may send a thank you to your Lodge for your generosity.

"I'm very excited to be a part of March for Babies this year. Please help me reach my goal by making a donation to my walk. It's easy and secure - just click through to make your donation.

Your gift will fund March of Dimes research and programs that help moms have full-term pregnancies and babies begin healthy lives. And it will be used to bring comfort and information to families with a baby in newborn intensive care.

Please support this important work. You can make a donation with your credit card, or if you prefer, cash or a check is fine, too.

Thank you for helping me give all babies a healthy start!
To make a donation, visit my personal Web page at
http://www.marchforbabies.org/christimccarty

If you would like to learn more about March for Babies, visit the Web site at
www.marchforbabies.org.

Would you like to see what March for Babies is and why I'm walking?"

[video]http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=14f6e52eca3a8fe72ff919&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url[/video]

Last edited: