Masonic Bomber Jacket

Discussion in 'General Freemasonry Discussion' started by Jericho2013, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Prepper

Prepper Registered User

Recieved my jacket today. Everything that I had hoped for. Fit perfectly. Looks good. Just in time for, what seems to be a pretty cold winter we're heading in to.

2. Larry48

Larry48 Premium Member

Received mine today. It looks good feels good is heavy. I wear 2X in everything the jacket is 2X and fits good. The sooner you call to check on your order the quicker you will receive your jacket. Had a friend that ordered a week after me but called a week before me to check on his so he received his a week before me! I ordered mine 10/08/2013, called last week to check on the order and was told it would ship this week but received it today (11/25).
    The imprint doesn't show up very well.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
  3. Rusty's Son

Rusty's Son Registered User

Looked everywhere, couldn't find the number to call about the status of the jacket. Thanks for the pictures, Jericho2013.

4. Larry48

Larry48 Premium Member

Try 1-800-437-0804 to get information about your jacket, this is the number that got me some results.

5. Terris W. Bradley

Terris W. Bradley Registered User

I sent a check for a bomber jacket based on the same solicitation that I think you recived. It has been more than a month and I have not received the jacket. Unfortunately I cannot find the solicitation letter. If you have it would you please send to me the address. My e-mail address is terris1934@yahoo.com.

6. Jericho2013

Jericho2013 Premium Member

I don't know what the address is. If you call the number in one of the pics I posted they should be able to tell you. Yours may take longer considering you sent them a check. I ordered with a credit card over the phone. It still took 4 weeks. Just don't expect them to give you accurate shipment info. When I called to see what the problem was she told me it would ship the following week and I got it later that day. It is a very nice leather jacket. Just not impressed with the faint masonic logo. As I said before I will probably put a masonic patch over that to make it more prominant.

7. Larry48

Larry48 Premium Member

Mail:

MASONIC ORDER CENTER
    TWO RADNOR CORPORATE CENTER SUITE 120
    RADNOR, PA 19087-4599

Share My Freemasonry