Masonic Jeweler in Austin Texas

Discussion in 'The Refreshment Lounge' started by C_Cabra, Nov 30, 2009.

1. C_Cabra

C_Cabra Registered User

Brothers

I would like to call your attention to a Jeweler that I stumbled across recently here in Austin Texas. His name is Ricky Wilson and he is a member of Hill City Lodge. It was only after I patronized his shop I realized that I recognized him from the time I attended the Master Masons Educational seminar at Hill City Lodge.

Ricky is only one of 5 Master Jewelers in the Austin area and handcrafts jewelery in his shop. He had several nice Masonic pieces in his shop when I took my watch in to have the battery replaced.

I know there is no "Masonic business directory" (which is too bad in my opinion) and that promoting your business in Lodge is a no no but in this case I hardly know the man beyond a chance encounter this afternoon that led me to realize that I had met him before in Lodge.

His website is...http://rwilsonmfg.com/index.html

2. Bro Mike

Bro Mike Registered User

He re-sized and cleaned my great uncle's ring so that I could wear it. I was anxious about turning over this ring to just anyone, but was not worried once I saw several of the pieces he made for a brother at Round Rock Lodge.

He came highly recommended and only charged me about $35 for a perfect job.

3. C_Cabra

C_Cabra Registered User

Sounds good to me!

4. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

We do :thumbup1:

Share My Freemasonry