My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masons in Perth

micheal

I am an international student in Perth, Western Australia. I am not a freemason, I am a strong believer of Christian. At the beginning, I could not accept freemason as most of the people says Freemason is part of illuminati and controls the world and evil bla bla bla. Until now I study myself, they were wrong. Masons teaches wisdom, to be good citizen, to help and to love. I wish that I could join freemason in perth.

My Freemasonry

crono782

Premium Member
Hmm, I'm not sure how it works if you are not a citizen of the country you are in. I believe there are plenty of Masonic Lodges in Perth, however that you could visit as a non-member I would think. Maybe they can give you some direction.

micheal

Hi, I will try to look for one in Perth and ask them what should I do. Thanks for giving comment ! :)

My Freemasonry

Gas

Easy just contact the Grand Lodge of WA they will put you in contact with a local lodge just pop along to the south and meet the brethren ...then take it from there

Gaijin94

Interesting. I wasn't aware of any nationality/citizenship restrictions in the Craft.
I am an Australian citizen by birth, and raised in my Scottish Mother Lodge here in Japan, where I live.

micheal

Hi every one, thank you for your reply. I've met with one of the Freemason in WA, had a good time when we meet up. I know what to do now. Cheers everyone

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App