My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Men at Work

Jacques Maritz

Greetings Blake from Jacques in Cape Town South Africa....just read your article re: Part of the Problem and must congratulate you on a very well written piece of architechture. With you consent I would very much like to share it with our side of the Craft as it encaptulates a lot of my views and frustrations. Please do not hesitate to share more of your thoughts and even possible solution in the future. Fraternally JM

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Great article! Interesting and informative. But then as a new MM everything about Masonry is interesting and informative to me.

Jacques Maritz

Greeting BB
Just a bit of info for your attention: On Saturday 23 August 2014 GMT +2 the South African Const of FM will be inuaguration a new Grand Master, MW Bro Geoff Edwards at a Spring Ball (southern hemi) to be held at Kelvin Grove Club in Cape Town, South Africa. If any of the BB glabally would like to send well wishes let me know.