MM Degree @ Granbury 392

Discussion in 'General Freemasonry Discussion' started by Benjamin Baxter, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Benjamin Baxter

Benjamin Baxter Moderator Staff Member

There will be a MM degree on thanksgiving day. Breakfast starts at 6:30 am. The degree will follow at 7:30 am.

2. widows son

widows son Premium Member

You guys meet in the morning?

3. Benjamin Baxter

Yes, I think because it is on thanksgiving, to allow people to get to their family things at lunch and after.

4. widows son

Oh ic, I thought you guys do all the time.

5. timgould

timgould Registered User

Cool idea! That should be neat. If I were not out of town that day I would SO be there! Let us know if and when you have your next OUTDOOR raising. I was disappointed the last one was rained out. I was looking forward to that.

6. Benjamin Baxter

Absolutely, I will post it on here any time there is something special coming up.

Sent from my iPad

7. widows son

I was talking to a few brothers in the lodge and they telling me about a cave degree they attend with some American brethren, and they both do a first degree, the american way and the Canadian way

8. Benjamin Baxter

That would be very interesting to see the differences and similarities between the two. Not to mention a cave degree, this sounds like it would be very interesting by itself. I have a few that I would like to see in the next year like a mountain top, a cave degree, and the Alamo. I have heard that the Alamo lodge is a great and awe inspiring sight.

9. widows son

I'm sure it is. I know in the first degree our we use PS to salute and call to order.

10. Txmason32

Txmason32 Registered User

Awesome !!

11. Benjamin Baxter

It was awesome. The day was exciting and left me in awe. There were many visitors there. I appreciate all that participated.

Sent from my iPad

Share My Freemasonry