My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MM Degree @ Granbury 392

Benjamin Baxter

Premium Member
There will be a MM degree on thanksgiving day. Breakfast starts at 6:30 am. The degree will follow at 7:30 am.

timgould

Cool idea! That should be neat. If I were not out of town that day I would SO be there! Let us know if and when you have your next OUTDOOR raising. I was disappointed the last one was rained out. I was looking forward to that.

widows son

Premium Member
I was talking to a few brothers in the lodge and they telling me about a cave degree they attend with some American brethren, and they both do a first degree, the american way and the Canadian way

Benjamin Baxter

Premium Member
That would be very interesting to see the differences and similarities between the two. Not to mention a cave degree, this sounds like it would be very interesting by itself. I have a few that I would like to see in the next year like a mountain top, a cave degree, and the Alamo. I have heard that the Alamo lodge is a great and awe inspiring sight.

Benjamin Baxter

Premium Member
It was awesome. The day was exciting and left me in awe. There were many visitors there. I appreciate all that participated.

Sent from my iPad