My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mobile Forum

Squared_Away

Greetings all! Can anyone tell me how I can make a forum that I have into a mobile app like this one? Thanks!

~Open Minded~

crono782

Premium Member
well, this forum is using vbulletin as it's forum backend. There are solutions like vbulletin mobile suite: http://www.vbulletin.com/mobile/ and others that basically render the forum as a "mobile web app" or full on app. if you're already using vB as the backend, i'd just google vbulletin mobile and see what results you get.

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
You can use a mobile theme and if you're using vbulletin, you can have it automatically switch to the mobile site. Whatever you do never use the vBulletin Mobile Suite...you'll regret it. What I setup at thesanctumsanctorum.com was pretty easy. I simply went to tapatalk.com, registered the site and pointed users to the tapatalk app. It works very similar to what we have.