My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mountain-Top Degree on Historic Comanche Peak

Benjamin Baxter

Premium Member
Granbury Lodge No. 392 is having an outdoor master mason's degree on September 28th. The meal starts at 6pm. The degree will begin at dusk. It will be held on the mountain top of historic Comanche Peak near Granbury, Tx. It will be an awesome experience for any brother, but especially a brother who has not been to an outdoor degree. Awesome food, awesome fellowship, and an awesome experience. It sounds like a win-win. If you would like a map to the site, pm me and I will send you one. Thanks brothers.

:SNC:

crono782

Premium Member
Dang, I just realized that's Day 1 of the Fort Worth SR reunion and I'm slated to be in a couple degrees. Might be tricky to do both. I'll see if I can swing it!

Freemason Connect HD

JJones

That's awfully close to where I live, I may try to attend if I'm able. I assume everyone will meet for dinner at the lodge?

David Hill

I won't be able to make it this year, but if it does rain, be sure to send the weather to Austin. We could use it!

Rob_Eades

Groceries are all bought. Gotta go get the wood for the smoker and prep all the meat for two days of smoking....

Good Luck to you my Brother. District 17 In Virginia puts on an out door Lodge and it is a wonderful way to spend an evening.

My Freemasonry HD

Roy Vance

Certified
Premium Member
Sounds like a great evening! I wish I could make it.

Quite a ways for an evening jaunt, wouldn't you say. What, about 1500 miles? Of course, your Nimbus 2000 will get you there and back again in no time. That is what my niece thinks Freemasonry is all about, witchcraft and the 'Illuminati', and stuff. Jeez.

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
Quite a ways for an evening jaunt, wouldn't you say. What, about 1500 miles? Of course, your Nimbus 2000 will get you there and back again in no time. That is what my niece thinks Freemasonry is all about, witchcraft and the 'Illuminati', and stuff. Jeez.
About 1700, it would seem. My Nimbus has taken quite a beating from playing quidditch with this new Lodge, so no long-distance trips for it. :huh:

Benjamin Baxter

Premium Member
Looks like mountain top has been moved to the lodge. The storms will be here by then they think. I was just informed of this a minute ago. The degree is still on just go to Granbury No. 392 instead. The food will be good. Dinner at 630pm. Sorry brothers. I hated to write it on here cause I out a lot of time into it, but it is what it is.

Benjamin Baxter

Premium Member
Its over for me finally. It was a good time and we had a good crowd of 42. I am going to crash now. Don't call me I will call you kinda sleep. hehe.